In compliance with the Gas Safety (Installation and Use) Regulations 1998, If you are renting a property, you need a Landlords Gas Safety Certificate or CP12.

A CP12 Gas Safety inspection certificate has a 12 month lifespan and so requires renewal every year.

You must get this from a Gas Safe Registered engineer for all pipe work, gas appliances and flues installed at your property.

All Landlords are required to give their tenants access to the CP12 within 28 days of the inspection. If the tenants change, they’ll need a copy of the CP12 certificate before they move in.

Each of our Gas engineers is registered with the Gas Safe Register, they are fully qualified and experienced in performing the necessary checks to ensure both the compliance with the law and the safety of your property.

In order to arrange for your CP12 with us, we would require that you provide us with the details and payment up front, this can be done via this website or over the phone on 020 3397 8220.

You will receive a telephone call from one of our local assessors within 2 working days of the booking. The Assessor will make an appointment within 2 working days of their call to you. After the Landlords Gas Safety Assessment has been completed, the assessor will leave a copy of the CP12 with you. A copy of the CP12 will also be available from this website by clicking on the “Track My Order” button.

For any further information, you can contact us on 020 3397 8220 or email us at support@energyperformancecertificates.co.uk


Verified Service Provided

Our property professionals are members of the relevant trade accreditation scheme.